Sustainable Living Roadshow
Greetings From the Sustainable Living Roadshow!
Interested in environmental sustainability?
Ever wanted to join the circus?
Want to volunteer at music festivals?
SLR is now accepting applications for volunteers and interns!
The Sustainable Living Roadshow (SLR) is a caravan of educators, activists and entertainers who tour the country in a fleet of renewable fuel vehicles setting up off-the-grid eco-carnivals with interactive learning villages designed to empower communities to utilize sustainable living strategies for a healthier planet.
The goal of the Sustainable Living Roadshow is to utilize the platform of festivals and community gatherings to empower individuals and communities with the bioregional solutions for sustainability. As producers and organizers, it is our responsibility to create beautiful, interactive and mind-blowing environments for attendees – we have chosen to do this with a very important and relevant theme and message behind it.
In the coming months, SLR is producing:
• Spring CA college and festival tour
• Summer National Music and Art Festival tour
• Fall East Coast College and Community Tour.
With 5 close-to-full time volunteer staff, SLR's success is based on the collective participation and support of volunteers nation-wide. We have worked with thousands of passionate and motivated individuals of all ages through the years, as well as worked with hundreds of college students who use SLR as their internships for school credit.
SLR is currently looking for volunteers and interns to join us on this journey! We have many opportunities to involve and empower people to get involved:
• Working as a national coordinator is an incredible opportunity to take a dive into your passion. These positions provide the opportunity to network, research and communicate with the leading individuals, groups and companies in each sector. For National Coordinators, after one season, you will be knowledgeable and networked on all things relevant to your focus nation-wide, and you will gain real-world experience with an authentic organization that is truly making a difference. Additionally, by working with many of the movers, shakers, creators and do-good-ers of each tour community, you will gain an in-depth pulse and understanding of what sustainable living actually looks like and how it works.
• Spring Tour - Summer Tour - Fall Tour: We are looking for people to join us on the road. We travel across the country as a community setting up off-the-grid eco-carnivals. Join us!
We are looking for leaders and assistants for the following positions:
▪ Sustainable Food Coordinator
▪ Non Profit Coordinator
▪ Green Business Coordinator
▪ Musical and Performing Art Coordinator
▪ Healing Art and Alternative Medicine Coordinator
▪ Awakened Art Garden Coordinator
▪ Alternative Transportation Coordinator
▪ Solutionary Showcase Coordinator
▪ Renewable Energy Coordinator
▪ Social Network Coordinator
▪ Web Guru
▪ Video Editor
▪ Marketing Assistants
▪ Production Assistants
▪ Sponsorship Assistants
Get Involved Now!
We are seeking interns to join us as we begin preparing for and producing upcoming tours and festivals.
If you are iterested or have any questions, email email@example.com
Check out our website: www.sustainablelivingroadshow.org
Sign up for our facebook page: Sustainable Living Roadshow