What is the Push My Buttons project?
How does it work?
- Once everyone in your room or suite is signed up, PUSH MY BUTTONS begins!
- Your thermostat settings will go into Energy Savings Mode. This means that the temperature of your room will be slightly warmer in the summer (78°) and slightly cooler in the winter (65°).
- When you’re in your room, Push the BUTTON on the side of your thermostat.
- Pushing the button lights the red “Occupied” light and sets your temperature to normal settings for 1 hour.
- Pushing the button additional times will add hours to the clock, up to a maximum of 8 hours total.
- Holding the button for 5 seconds returns your system back to Energy Saving Mode.
email Norm Richards in Facilities Management.